We offer a Price Match Guarantee on any quote for any type job as long as it meets our own standards for doing work.
There are many reasons why we offer this And at the end of the day, it’s ultimately used to protect you, the homeowner.
What we want to make sure is:
- First, your project is being built correctly, and
- Second you are for getting a fair price for the job.
With such a large investment it is always best to make sure that all quotes are held to the same standards, comparing them apples to apples.
Some of the things that will affect the price on jobs of this nature are:
- How much material are they bringing in or how much are they getting rid of?
- What types of material are they using? Are they of the best quality or of a lower grade?
- Are they performing the work themselves or are they subbing it out to a specialist like us and putting an added cost on that sub?
- What is the duration of the project?
- Do they own their own equipment?
- Is the equipment set up with the newest and best laser technology?
- Are their employees legal? Undocumented workers are usually paid unfair wages!
And lastly, who is the quote from?
Does this company meet all of the right credentials? Are they members of the American Sports Builders Association? Or are they a "Jack of all Trades, Master of None" type of builder?
We know all of the players in our industry, and we know who is legit and who is not.
The maintenance of these types of projects can get very costly, very quickly, so you want to make sure that everything was built correctly from the beginning.
Now after determining how they came up with their number, if the estimate does not meet our set of standards, we will let you know what’s problematic and why certain criteria should be revised. AND, we will even give you some pointers on how to audit and repeal the contractor’s estimate.
Submit a price quote to see if you qualify for our Price Match Guarantee. Click "Submit Quote and fill out the form to submit your price quote.